Thursday, December 1, 2016

Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Ranger had a big part in this book)

This book was so enjoyable - chuckle out loud fun - that I disliked to see it end! I love this author and I really like this series! If you are looking for something with deep significance, and hidden messages, this is not the book to read. But, if you want a light-weight, fun, and pleasurable read, this is your book! I laughed so hard from the beginning to the very end!




There aren't enough superlatives in the English language to explain how much I Iove Stephanie Plum novels narrated by Lorelie King. Evanovich is the funniest writer alive and Lorelie King is brilliant! She brings every nuance of humor out of the dialogue. Her characters are so vivid and well defined that you forget this is just a book and not real life. I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment